RE: another question

hello Mangesh,

i am hard at it re-reading books on Managed C++, UML, XML schema, i have
finished most of my first cut Use Case Diagrams, will have another round
of
them now that i have OAGIS, and CCTS version 2.01.  i will spend the next
2
weeks on carving up CCTS 2.01 and identifying CCType dictionary entries
from
OAGIS and UBL.

i feel it would be right to start off at the data-dictionary end, as
everything evolves around it.  my server is down, for at least a month,
when
i get it back up i will post some new Use Case material to it.  also the
timeframes for the project in the project plan on the website will be
started about Thursday next week.  so i will be following those timeframes
fairly closely.  have not started with that plan due to things going on at
the university.

i plan to have the class diagrams started by early august, completed mid
end of august.  although i have had some hold-ups in some areas, i have
made
good ground in others.  the project was started "full on" 3 weeks ago.  i
plan to be finished december 2005.  still on track.

licensing model ?  what do you mean by that?

thanks for the interest,

dean hemopo
auckland, new zealand