Re: Example cpps with encryption requirements

You would only publish a CPP if you were looking to pair it with
various partners.  Also, the CPP only tells the remote end what is
needed to connect to you securely, it doesn't give you the credentials
to do so.  Generally, even endpoints declared in the CPP would likely
be unresolvable outside of the party's extranet VPN, so I don't really
see this as a security hole.  It may be a security hole if the
interface isn't actually secured and you were previously relying on
obscurity to keep your network safe.

Matthew MacKenzie . Sr. Architect . Adobe Systems