[ebxml-dev] availability of open source UBL/ebXML test data ?

Hi,

I'm looking for some UBL test data. Does anyone have any they can share as
I so
far have not been able to find any.

What I'm looking for is ideally about 10,000 UBL Invoices, Purchase Orders
and
Despatch Advices in a configuration that tests a range of potential
shortfalls
in the application software. If there are some perl scripts to generate
the
data then even better.

I understand that there have been some interoperability tests, so such a
test
suite must exist somewhere. It would be good if the test data could be
made
available publically.

If such a test data suit doesn't exist, well one solution obviously is to
create
some. But I am sure that there must be some out there somewhere. I've seen
the
one or two examples in the UBL documentation, but what I'm looking for is
something a little bit more serious than that for use to test a production
system.

Regards

David