[ebxml-dev] [ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: The electrifying invoice

TO: ebXML Dev List

In the new issue of ebXML Forum, the basic yet pervasive invoice offers an early target for ebXML implementation, particularly in Europe that has promoted electronic invoicing across the continent. Several initiatives are underway to make electronic invoicing with ebXML happen.

Read about these developments and the latest news at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/

p.s. We send similar announcements to multiple lists. If you receive more than one, please accept our apologies.