Re: [ebxml-dev] ebxml specifications used seperate from ebxml

Bryan Rasmussen wrote:

>There seems to be a number of ebxml specifications that were designed to
be
>used seperately from the overarcing ebxml framework, so far I count:
>
>CPP/CPA
>BPSS
>ebMS
>ebXML core components
>
>Are there any others that can be used seperately from the whole?

Add to above the following:

ebXML Registry Information Model (ISO 15000 part 3)
ebXML Registry Services (ISO 15000 part 4)

In summary ebXML Registry standard is completely independent of any
other ebXML standard.
It is a web service that has a SOAP, REST (HTTP) and ebMS binding, SOAP
and REST are required while ebMS is optional.

Farrukh