[ebxml-dev] ebXML core components derivation by restriction

Hi,

The core components work basically via derivation by restriction, I've
noticed a little grousing about that here and there, will future usages of
core components allow derivation via other methodologies?

It seems to me that this has affected the derivation methodologies of UBL
reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-cmsc/200401/msg00001.html,
where it looks to me that what one has to do if one wants to add elements
is
first off derive by restriction, quoting from the referenced url "first
derive by restriction, eliminating the element referring to ubl:PartyType
from the myns:MyOrderType, then derive by extension adding an element that
refers to myns:MyPartyType.
"