[ebxml-dev] Re: iterative ebXML building was SV: [ebxml-dev] ebxml specifications used seperate from ebxml

You may want to check with Monica Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM> who is
the editor
for the ebXML Adoption Report.

As for use cases for ebXML Registry here are some links:

The second link is missing several additional deployments since it was
written and
needs to be updated sometime.

I suspect though that you wanted more details. Sorry that all I can
think off. Best of luck.