Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] ebXML core components derivation by restriction

Mr. Gould,

I won't bother to address your ignorant claims regarding some level of control by the U.S. government, since it is clear that you do not understand the difference between international standards bodies and government policies.  But I do have a question regarding the nature of your comments and exactly who shares your beliefs.  Since there does not seem to be any disclaimer in your email to the contrary, could you please confirm that you are speaking on behalf of the Australian Open Interchange Consortium and that in addition to the OIC, the following individuals and companies associated with that consortium approve of and agree with your anti-zionist, anti-American statements.  Could you also futher confirm that such statements are consistent with organizations seeking acceptance of their proposed Constitution by the NSW Department of Fair Trading? And could you also confirm that OIC believes that the Australian government is incompetent when negotiating with other countries?

OIC POC's

Public Officer: Ken BROMFIELD kmb@oic.org

Web Master: Lars SORHUS web@oic.org

Events Co-ordinator: Stevan GILLMORE events@oic.org

Projects Co-ordinator: Stephen GOULD projects@oic.org

Technical issues: Guy BLOMBERG technical@oic.org

Other members of the OIC Management Committee are:

Jim LEE

Patricia COLLINS

OIC companies include:

Greg BELL/Jeremy BELL Advansys

Bruce ASKEW Bruce Askew & Associates

David KOHN/Graham MILLS AIDC

Stephan SMYDZUK Commonwealth Bank Aus

John MILFORD/Ron EXTON Decision Support Centres Aus

Simon TILLEY Govt Purchasing Index

Stephen GOULD Halisa-NSW Partnership

Robert WHITER Hypercom

Mario CARNIATO Kimberly-Clark