Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Verson 3

I have checked the messaging work schedule reference that Dale Moberg quoted, it is set to general public and anyone should be able to view this document.  If anyone can not read it please let me know as this is our primary public communication of our strategy plan.

Regards,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: 10 August 2004 21:47
To: J. Dean E.P. Hemopo; Jones,IC,Ian,XJH4 JONESI R
Cc: ebXML Dev Forum

BP and Registry reported on version 3.

For ebXML Messaging, see
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/6706
/ebMS-Schedule.pdf
for a work schedule on 3.0.

[I just checked the link and it may be OASIS members only. I will ask
Ian if he will open that up to general public.]

For ebXML CPPA, a 2.1 maintenance release is targeted for fall 2004.
Once ebXML BP issues a 2.0 version, and Messaging has
its 3.0 version firmed up, CPPA will schedule the 3.0 updates that are
needed for alignment with those other TCs.

ebxml.org site maintenance is something that the ebXML JC is trying to
remedy in discussions with OASIS. Currently
the independent ebxmlforum.org site, http://ebxmlforum.org/, is more up
to date on events.

The original plan for Messaging 3.0 is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/4383/ebMSv3FeaturePrev
iew.pdf
3.0 drafts have links found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php