Subject: downloads (was) RE: [ebxml-dev] Verson 3 [off list]

    On doc access:  When I went to the ebXML Messaging TC public site
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg]
and clicked the 'documents' link in the short right menu,
I get to a public repository of all open-access TC docs
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-msg]
which at first shows the latest 10 docs, but if you tell the search box to show you all 72, it does, and among them are the following two entries:

ebMS-Schedule.pdf ... 11K ...Draft ... Ian Jones ... 11 May 2004
[comment:  This is the 2nd draft release schedule for ebMS 3.0]
ebMS-Schedule.pdf ... 10K ... Draft ... Matthew MacKenzie ...  29 Apr 2004
 [comment:  This is the release schedule for ebMS 3.0]

Both of are set to "public access", and seem to download freely, assuming one's firewall is instructed not to bar downloads (or Javascript or the like).  Apologies for any inconvenience, but so far as I can tell it works fine.  Please let us know if you try this and it does *not* work.  Regards  Jamie Clark

At 12:19 AM 8/11/2004, Jean-Luc Champion wrote:
Hi Ian,
I checked it also but still receive a screen to enter username/password.
Seems you need to be OASIS member.
Kind regards,
Jean-Luc Champion
UN/CEFACT Forum TBG1 Chair

-----Message d'origine-----
De : ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 11 août 2004 12:08
À : dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com; jdean@archmage.org.nz
Cc : ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Objet : RE: [ebxml-dev] Verson 3

I have checked the messaging work schedule reference that Dale Moberg
quoted, it is set to general public and anyone should be able to view this
document.  If anyone can not read it please let me know as this is our
primary public communication of our strategy plan.

Regards,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC
Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager, Technical Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203