Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Re: [ubl-dev] Q: What mime type for UBL/ebxml with smtp ?

As promised, we discussed this issue today during the UBL TC F2F in
Copenhagen.  We do not feel that mime-type is in the purview of UBL as
it belongs to a different  layer in the OSI stack.  We recommend that
you address this to the appropriate messaging standards group - i.e. the
OASIS ebMS TC if you are working in an ebXML environment.

Mark
Mark R. Crawford
Senior Research Fellow - LMI XML Lead
W3C Advisory Committee, OASIS, RosettaNet Representative
Vice Chair - OASIS UBL TC
Chair - UN/CEFACT XML Syntax Working Group
Editor - UN/CEFACT Core Components

LMI Government Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge
McLean, VA 22102-7805
703.917.7177 Phone
703.655.4810 Wireless
The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org <http://www.lmi.org>