2006 09 27: ebBP Editor Update Available on Source Forge

Notice:
With many thanks to Dr. Asuman Dogac and her METU team for this valuable
work, the new ebBP editor is now available on Source Forge at:

    http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=154705

More details on the user guide and other pertinent information is posted
on our web site at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

Using ebBP v2.0.x, the editor integrates additional error handling and
compositional functionality. Our public web site also shows screen shots
from our August 2006 demonstration. It is anticipated and work is
ongoing to link this work with other public domain tools to support
eHealth through the Integrated Health Enterprise (IHE). I encourage
interested parties to go out to see the tool, visit also the METU site
and provide comments and suggestions to this worthwhile effort.

Thank you.

Other references:

    * About RIDE project:
      http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/webpage/projects/ride/,
      http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/webpage/projects/ride/publications/icict06_20060810.pdf

    * ebBP v2.0.3 http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-bp/2.0.3/
    * ebBP public web site:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
          o New XSLT and scripts for Universal Business Processes just
            added!