RE: [ebxml-dev] ebxml virtual appliance

Or speaking very niaively (not fully geekified yet): How is it
I can just use GoogleTalk in a browser pointing at their website
(even before I knew I had it, for that matter, folk started
talking to me using the IM) but for ebXML it needs all sorts of
serverside stuff and lots of technical knowhow even to install,
let alone use. Mind you I note Sacha once IM'd me using ebXML
and I wouldn't have known it was ebXML he used if he hadn't
told me. Can folk not just make ebXML work like fairly basic IM?
Even using IM to make it P2P like GoogleTalk?

Thanks Matt

Steve

>>> "Matt MacKenzie" <mattm@adobe.com> 15/03/07 13:48:36 >>>
A better approach would be to simplify the install and configuration of ebxml components.

Matt