From: Stephen Green [mailto:stephengreenubl@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:28 PM
To: Roger Bass
Cc: Ebxml-dev
Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] ebxml virtual appliance

Just curious Roger: Does it use IM at all and do you think
it important to major on a small variety of transport options
(IM and/or FTP for example) to increase likelihood of matching
capabilities between applications? Might this correspond to
a need for maximum defaulting (initially with possibilities for
customisation as secondary) to get a happy 'out-of-the-box'
'serendipity factor' (acknowledgments to GKH for the latter
phrase for it)? These factors seem important for Bryan's
topic (unless I've * completely * missed the point of it perhaps).

Thanks

Stephen Green