Webswell Connect 2.1.0 - ebxml, AS2 and SOA open sourceintegration tool

Hello all, I have seen I have not send you a news about major release of
Webswell Connect 2.1.0 - ebxml, AS2 and SOA open source integration
tool.

Sacramento, CA    Aug 24, 2007

[prMac.com] Sacramento, CA - August 24, 2007 - Integration software
provider Webswell Inc. announces the release of Webswell Connect 2.1, an
open source Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ebxml and AS2
integration tool for the business enterprise.

http://www.webswell.com/

Webswell Connect is a complete framework for e-business based on the
ebXML, AS2 and SOA standards, used as an integration framework for
heterogeneous business environments and for integration of incompatible
legacy systems.

Connect 2.1 has the following new features:
* It includes HSQLDB as a alternative database system to the PostgreSQL.
Both databases are available out-of-the-box.
* Webswell Dispatcher 1.1.22. has improved handling of AS2 and ebxml
Registry Repository messages.
* Connect 2.1 is optimized to work much faster.
* Upgraded installer with improved MS Windows installation process.

Technologies Used:
* Java Platform, Standard edition
* Java Servlet
* Jakarta Tomcat
* JAXR
* PostgreSQL database
* IzPack

Related PDF Connect 2 Guide, and Datasheet as well as a Case Study may
be downloaded. Webswell Connect is an open source solution licensed
under GNU GPL.

Webswell Inc. is not strictly oriented at any technology, allowing us to
conform to our customers requirements. Based on our experience,
companies have invested large amounts of resources in building
information systems so we believe that the right way is to extend the
existing system rather than building new, and more expensive systems. We
support different platforms, ERPs, databases, technologies and
techniques that are commonly used and mastered techniques of integration
of systems on different levels, according to customers needs.

Webswell Inc. is able to offer its services at very attractive, by
delivering our integration solutions exclusively from Open Source
technologies so customers do not pay for software licenses.