CPP

Dear All Members,

My name is Rikky, 20, student of Del Polytechnic of Informatics. I
would like to ask you about CPP of ebXML. How to generate CPP? Is
there any software to generate CPP instead of create it manually?
Would you mind to send me the simply one? Thanks for your attention .

WR from the Newbie,

     Rikky Hermanto Hasibuan
  Del Polytechnic of Informatics
    Sitoluama-Laguboti 22381