Re: [ebxml-dev] CPP

Rikky Hasibuan wrote:
> Dear All Members,
>
> My name is Rikky, 20, student of Del Polytechnic of Informatics. I
> would like to ask you about CPP of ebXML. How to generate CPP? Is
> there any software to generate CPP instead of create it manually?
> Would you mind to send me the simply one? Thanks for your attention .

Hi Rikky,

I have no experience with it but here are some CPP Editors that show up
on google search:

<http://freebxmlbp.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#ebCPP_Editor>
<http://spring.bologna.enea.it/cross-lab/imple/pgcl.asp?lingua=en&p=286&node_id=6.2.5>
<http://xeni.co.kr/products/cppa_editor.html>

Perhaps others can offer more informed suggestions.

Good luck.

Farrukh

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com