Re: [ebxml-dev] EbMS interopability: Content-type start parameternot matching content-id

Hi Julien, Sander

According to the Content-ID and Message-ID Uniform Resource Locators
Spec http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2392.txt the use of content-id <> is
defined as:

        A "cid" URL is converted to the corresponding Content-ID message
        header [MIME] by removing the "cid:"; prefix, converting the %
        encoded character to their equivalent US-ASCII characters, and
        enclosing the remaining parts with an angle bracket pair, "<"
        and ">".  For example, "cid:foo4%25foo1@bar.net"; corresponds to

Also,

<mailto:messagepackage-123@example.com> >

Looks a lot like a MS-Word interpreted paste of a email-like string.
Hence, perhaps, the mailto: attribute?

Regards,

Michael O'Connell
Flame Computing (FMS)