Re: [ebxml-dev] EbMS interopability: Content-type start parameternot matching content-id

Title: Re: [ebxml-dev] EbMS interopability: Content-type start parameter not matching  content-id
Hi Julien,

I think you’re right about that both the Lexicom product and the example in the ebMS v2 specification do not comply with RFC 2387. The cid given as the start id should exactly match the one used in the Content-Id MIME header. So in both cases the value of start parameter should be enclosed in “<“ and “>”.

I assume the value “SOAP” is here as an example and was not in the real message as “SOAP” does not comply with RFC 822 regarding the formatting of message id’s?

Regards,
Sander