Re: [ebxml-dev] Acceptance Acknowledgement Business Signal

The destinct RA and AA signals may well apply to the four corner model of some EU projects; here, not TP runs their own MSH. Instead, centralized MSH relay messages between parties in different national domains through a European one.
In this model, it is more important to know that the final destination was reached.

Sendt fra min iPhone