Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Additional analysts to target

Add Joanne Friedman to MetaGroup.

What about AMR Research?
	-----Original Message-----
	From: Margo, Todd
	Sent: Thu 8/22/2002 1:27 PM
	To: 'ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org'
	Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Additional analysts to target

	The ebXML Marketing Awareness Plan draft has a long list of
analysts to target for briefing.  To this list, I propose adding the
following.

	Gartner:  Suggest adding: Wes Richel, Frank Kenny, Jesse
Thompson, David McCoy, Greta James (Australia), David Smith.  Wes Richel
is the most knowledgeable of the lot, and has written favorably about
the prospects for ebXML within Healthcare.  David McCoy is the "business
process management" guru and would be most interested in BPSS.  Jesse
Thompson is EAI, but has a passing interest in B2B.  David Smith of
Gartner thinks ebXML is over-engineered, but Wes Richel doesn't (based
on his writings at least).

	Giga:  An important contact there should be Ken Vollmer.  I
would rate him No. 1 to target for Giga.  Ken has the voice of the EDI
community.

	Metagroup: I suggest adding: Hollis Bischoff, John Brand, Robert
Handler, and Carl Lehmann

	AMR Research: Michael Blechar

	Todd