Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Additional analysts to target

The ebXML Marketing Awareness Plan draft has a long list of analysts to target for briefing.  To this list, I propose adding the following.

Gartner:  Suggest adding: Wes Richel, Frank Kenny, Jesse Thompson, David McCoy, Greta James (Australia), David Smith.  Wes Richel is the most knowledgeable of the lot, and has written favorably about the prospects for ebXML within Healthcare.  David McCoy is the "business process management" guru and would be most interested in BPSS.  Jesse Thompson is EAI, but has a passing interest in B2B.  David Smith of Gartner thinks ebXML is over-engineered, but Wes Richel doesn't (based on his writings at least).

Giga:  An important contact there should be Ken Vollmer.  I would rate him No. 1 to target for Giga.  Ken has the voice of the EDI community.

Metagroup: I suggest adding: Hollis Bischoff, John Brand, Robert Handler, and Carl Lehmann

AMR Research: Michael Blechar

Todd