Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Latest Drafts ZIP.

Team,

Here's the fruits of the call today and my editing it all.

Let us know if there are any show stoppers or killer
refinements we missed!

Remember the RELEASE doc is the main one here -
as that is going out to everyone.

The plan is to send this out to everyone by 4PM EST,
so they have it for the long weekend.

The INTERNAL doc we can continue to edit - as
we go forward here.  Also - each team is responsible
for their own docs' separately.

Thanks, DW.