Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] RE: Potential immediare source of ebMS white paper

Sounds great. May we take a look at the excerpt?
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Margo, Todd [mailto:Todd_Margo@stercomm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 10:41 AM
To: 'carol.geyer@oasis-open.org'; ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org

Carol et al.,

I believe you are aware that Brian Gibb and Suresh Damodaran, from
Sterling
Commerce, have written an upcoming book on ebXML called "ebXML Concepts
and
Application", to be published by Wiley later this fall.  There is a
chapter
in that book that is devoted to an approach to implementing the ebMS.
It is
quite detailed and technical.

I have obtained permission from Wiley to use a substantial excerpt of
that
chapter for the ebMS Whitepaper (article for XML Journal) should we
desire
to do that.

I am interested in what others think about this.  The work is completed
and
could be made available in short order I believe.

Todd