Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] RE: Potential immediare source of ebMS white paper

Todd,

This is excellent news.  Excerpts are indeed most welcome and
the publishers love to use them widely.

Do you have a pre-release link on the Wiley book site?
I'd like to add a link to that from http://ebxmlbooks.com

And I agree - the more mileage we can get the better here.

I was almost thinking this morning that our goal right now
should be to get at least one new piece of ebXML material
in the media ever week.

I believe this is easily doable - by just making sure we
have a steady stream of:

o Press releases on new initiatives / major projects
o Regular news bulletin on "what's up" in ebXML (monthly?)
o Powerpoint presentations on topics of interest (especially
   around conferences)
o Articles in magazines and publications
o Industry adoption spotlights

We obviously want to avoid doing 'funny-news' items, but
as the momentum builds here - I'm seeing we can get
a quality flow of excellent items.

Thanks, DW
Message text written by INTERNET:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
>I believe you are aware that Brian Gibb and Suresh Damodaran, from
Sterling
Commerce, have written an upcoming book on ebXML called "ebXML Concepts
and
Application", to be published by Wiley later this fall. <