Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Title: FW: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

FYI.....here is the information I requested from Vijay about the "poor quality" ebXML software that he downloaded. I sounds like he didn't like the installation process...it required to much knowledge of Java.....I don't disagree with that type of issue.

Can anyone help me understand what Vijay means by "where it the marketplace" ?

Regards.......Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Sing [mailto:vijay__sing@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:18 PM
To: Yader, Mark (GXS)
Cc: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Hello Mr Yader,

Yes, we downloaded the sourcefourge package and the one from University in
Hong Kong.

But where is the marketplace ? I couldn't find any marketplace in any one of
these packages ?

Even after spending very much time looking for marketplaces I was still
unable to find one. That was my problem. Also, having to install java and do
so much configuration is not very easy for average business user. I think it
would be very difficult for average business to ever use ebxml - maybe ok if
you are big auto company in Japan or America.

Thank you

Vijay