Subject: re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: [ebxml-dev] Marketplace of ebxmls

Message text written by "Yader, Mark (GXS)"
>I sounds like he didn't like the
installation process...it required to much knowledge of Java.....I don't
disagree with that type of issue.
<<<<

As I expected - he's downloading a developer kit - not a
commercial product built for end users.

He needs to wait a couple of months here for vendors
to start delivering the type of plug-n-play solution he's
wanting.   November.

DW.