Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: Core Component Technical Specification (CCTS)

-----Original Message-----
From: Hermes Hartmut [mailto:hartmut.hermes@siemens.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 5:24 AM
To: UN/CEFACT Core Component WG
Cc: CRAWFORD, Mark

Dear all,

back in my office I found the following Link:
http://www.unece.org/cefact/
having the attached announcement on the publication of CCTS version
1.85.
What I did not see there was the disposition log. This seems not to be
included in the UN/CEFACT downloads.

So please read the attached announcement issued by UN/CEFACT on October
1st
2002.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Hartmut Hermes

Siemens AG
Corporate Information and Operations
Data and Process Management

New address and telephone numbers:
Munich Airport (Mch A)
Suedallee 1
85326 Munich
Germany

Fon +49 89 636 31482		Fax: +49 89 636 718 580
Fon +49 8165 90 8820     	Mobile +49 170 22 97 606

E-mail hartmut.hermes@siemens.com

Intranet: <http://cio.siemens.com>

Important Note:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution
of
it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the
original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.