Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Fw: ebXML speaker for eBusiness Espana

Team,

Do we have a bandwidth to do that or we may be able to identify the right resource?

Thank you.

Regards, Alex

Dr. Alex Chirokikh
IBM Global Services
1630 Long Pond Road
Rochester, NY 14626
Voice: 1.716.720.7534  T/L: 451.7534
Cell: 1.716.509.4869
chiroka@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Alexei Chirokikh/Rochester/IBM on 10/08/2002 01:27 PM -----
"dee schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

10/08/2002 12:09 PM

        To:        Alexei Chirokikh/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
        cc:        <LynnP@marcusevanscy.com>
        Subject:        ebXML speaker for eBusiness Espana

Hello Alexei,

I was hoping you could help me. I need a speaker in Europe that can
speak about ebXML
at http://www.e-businessespana.com/html/event.htm on 11 November in
Malaga, Spain. They will cover travel from Europe (not US) plus 2 nights
hotel. The OASIS European Representative spoke at a similar function and
was extremely well received. I'd be happy to help with the presentation.
Here is the abstract that Pim used for your review:

Interactive Workshop: the e-Business Technology Strategy Roadmap
This highly interactive workshop will look into technology and standards
for
e-business and enterprise integration, allowing participants to share
experiences and strategy in implementing them within their
organisations.
Pim van der Eijk will focus on aligning the introduction of new
technologies
and frameworks with an Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
roadmap, and on dealing with incomplete, work-progress technology in a
business context.
Topics discussed will include:
*                 XML, Web Services and ebXML
*                 e-Business and business process management
*                 Internal (B2B) and inter-enterprise (EAI) integration
Pim van der Eijk, European Representative, OASIS

Feel free to contact me if you need more information. Thank you in
advance for your assistance.

Regards,
Dee