Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Fw: marcus evans: e-Business Espana

We need to help on that. Do we have any resource to participate at this event.

Regards, Alex

Dr. Alex Chirokikh
IBM Global Services
1630 Long Pond Road
Rochester, NY 14626
Voice: 1.716.720.7534  T/L: 451.7534
Cell: 1.716.509.4869
chiroka@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Alexei Chirokikh/Rochester/IBM on 10/09/2002 09:58 AM -----
Lynn Palethorpe <LynnP@marcusevanscy.com>

10/09/2002 08:50 AM

        To:        Alexei Chirokikh/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
        cc:
        Subject:        marcus evans: e-Business Espana

> e-Business Espaņa
> 11 - 13 noviembre
> Hotel Torrequebrada, Malaga
> Dear Alexei

I know that Dee Schur contacted you yesterday regarding the coming marcus
evans e-Business Espana summit, which will take place from 11 - 13 November
2002 in Malaga.