Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 10/9/2002: ebXML Adoption Template WORKING

OK, ...we can look at template next week.

Inputs welcome before then...Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: Yader, Mark (GXS) [mailto:Mark.Yader@gxs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:22 PM
To: ebxml-mktg-sc@lists.ebxml.org

Monica,

I don't believe we have a meeting scheduled tomorrow ? At last week's
meeting, we decided to hold a meeting every other week. The next
conference call is setup for 10/17::

______
Mark Yader has invited you to a GE GXS/GEIO e-Conference (Mtg ID 5466)
on MeetingPlace, Oct 17, 2002 at 2:00 PM America/New_York.

If provided, use the following password:

To attend from your PC:

1) Browse to http://63.117.236.132 <http://63.117.236.132>  on the
Internet or http://ghqnm1geis.is.ge.com <http://ghqnm1geis.is.ge.com>
on the Intranet & enter Mtg ID 5466

2) Call 301-340-5190. Enter Mtg ID 5466 when prompted.

3) Click Join Data, if required.

For more info about this e-Conference, contact: Mark Yader.