Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Barriers to WS

Attached.

I think we can make a second chart out of this comparing
ebXML barriers.

Would also be good to make a survey and send it around.

Maybe Eric could help us with this.

We could send that out to the XML/edi Group too - and
get responses.

Maybe we want two sections - one for people actively
considering ebXML / already implementing, and then
another for the undecided folks.

I think this would be a very useful exercise.

Thoughts?

DW.

p.s. OK - I'll send out conf' call details for our next meeting....