Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT Steering Committee Call - Wed, 27 N ov

Title: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT Steering Committee Call - Wed, 27 Nov

Carol:

Do I have to do something in order to be officially invited to the reception on Wednesday evening ?

Regards and Happy Holidays......Mark
Sponsor OASIS Reception at XML 2002

OASIS will host a members-only reception on Wednesday, 11 Dec at XML
2002, 7:00-8:30PM. The event will celebrate the specifications that
have attained OASIS Open Standard status this year. OASIS Member
companies are encouraged to demonstrate their commitment to OASIS by
underwriting the cost of this event. We are inviting four sponsor
members to contribute 1,000 USD in return for recognition of their
sponsorship on the OASIS website, in the OASIS News, the XML.org Daily
Newslink and sponsor logo placards posted at reception location. Please
contact dee.schur@oasis-open.org for more information.

Note: The final schedule of all TC meetings being held at XML 2002 is
posted at http://www.oasis-open.org/members/meeting_schedule.shtml and
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2002/oasistcm.asp. Please contact
dee.schur@oasis-open.org immediately if you have questions or concerns.