Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] RE: ebXML PPT

Title: RE: ebXML PPT

ebXML Friends:

Well, I just received tentative approval to attend the UN/CEFACT Forum Meeting in March. Since this would be the first meeting for me, I need to chose a "group affiliation".

Since I am not a "techie" per se, not associated with an "industry", I could use a recommendation (or maybe I really should not participate ?!).

What about the architecture group (TMG-EBWG) ?

Regards.......Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Nita Sharma [mailto:nitas@bsil.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:35 AM
To: David RR Webber - XMLGlobal; Bruce Peat; Ed Buchinski; Carol Geyer
(OASIS); Monica Martin; Alan Kotok (DISA); Yader, Mark (GXS); Jim Perry;
Patrick Gannon; James Bryce Clark; Duane Nickull; Robert Breton; Tony
Blazej; Simon Nicholson; Ken North; Martin Roberts
Subject: RE: ebXML PPT

Hi David,

Excellent job. As you pointed out these slides definitely are for technical
management focused audience. So the question now arises as to do we use
these slides for market awareness where the primary audience will be the
executive stakeholders with business focus. Can we present use case
scenarios with real implementation and demonstrate the ROI over traditional
EDI processing or maybe even paper processing? The fact that ebXML is not
just another XML technology but is geared mainly for business. These slides
definitely reflect that and maybe we just add some use case with ROI.

Cheers

- Nita