Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] RE: ebXML JMT SC F2F Meeting in Baltimore

Nita,

Time difference between India and Baltimore - if we are meeting at
12 midday - .....

Sure you want to wish this???

I'd just relax and enjoy your trip - we need you refreshed for when
you get back.

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by nita sharma

Hi Carol,

Is there any way that I can conference call in for thsi meeting from India?
thanks
- Nita<