Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: ebXML and e-Procurement in the Healthcaresector

Carol:

If it helps, David Webber and I (well, more David than me) did an article
for Managed Healthcare Executive magazine about a year ago that discusses
ebXML applications to health care, focusing on the potential for addressing
problems such as adverse drug events.  See
http://www.xmlglobal.com/news/articles/MHC-ebXML-Article.pdf .

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/