Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT PPT Draft Final

Team,

Attached ZIP.

I've added in the "Speaker Hints" items.

Is this good enough now to send out a first release?

If anyone has any last minute angst - now's the time to
shout!

Thinking of planning here:

1) Post PPT to our website as download link.

2) Make announcement news release - to call for
    members to send us links pointing to their
    presentations and papers, and make them
    aware that we have a PPT available for
    speakers to use.

3) Can we get this to Dee in time for the XML News
     on Wednesday?

Have a good weekend.

Thanks, DW.