Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] [Fwd: Welcome to the ebxml-speakers group]

I'll post it at http://www.ebxml.org/ebxml_jmt/index.htm#documents right
away.
--Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber - XML ebusiness [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:32 AM
To: Sang Shin
Cc: [unknown]

Message text written by Sang Shin

I would say that we post it.  We can always improve
anytime we want.  I would add a slide (or within speaker
notes somewhere) that has "version control information" so that
people know which version they are dealing with.

Yes, I will be glad to move on with your slides and
let people know.

Sang,

Ok - attached ZIP - go for it!

On the 'freelist' rant side - must say you've set up the Yahoo group
much better than the previous two I've seen (not sure what you did
different from those other guys - but obviously experience counts!).

And since I'm not about to use the Yahoo online stuff - I'm safe
just getting the emails and replying to them.  And I have
my popup stopper software installed.   I'll live with that!

Cheers, DW.