Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT PPT Draft Final

David,

Do you have a plan to add speaker notes to the slides some point?
I can certainly help on this.

-Sang

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
> Monica,
>
> Thanks for sending the changes and PPT fragment.  I've
> merged and included the changes as noted below.
>
> Message text written by Monica Martin
>
> Slide 8 - Use smaller bullets - too many words - wasn't this what it was
> before?

> Slide 30-34 - Need Speaker Hint - I like that sun figure!

> Slide 42 - Add XML in Ontario (XiO) project; What about EDAT?

> still too early on that specific one.
>
> Slde 43 - Update as eBES has already begun.

> Slide 49 - Change first bullet perhaps to read: ebXML V3.0 enhancements
> - partner discovery / content management services

> Slide 43 - Suggest you update to show the Repository and greater
> function of Reg/Rep; What about recent release of CPPA spec?

> cleaned up slide, and also fixed slide 42 to match.
>
> Slide 56 - Suggest you say Web services and discovery - leave out UDDI

> I also changed Slide 57 to say "Increasing Maturity" - sometimes the
> obvious
> is too obvious!
>
> OK - the revised and updated is attached ZIP.
>
> Thanks, DW.

Sang Shin                       sang.shin@sun.com
Strategic Market Development    (781) 442-0531(Work)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          (781) 993-1136(Fax)

http://www.plurb.com/webservices/index.html#Bio
http://www.plurb.com/misc/te/SangSchedule.html
(Life is worth living... with Passion!)