Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Online XML dictionaries

Yes, Alan and I probably will contact these guys to add
ebXML.  Do we have any standard ebXML description we
can add?

-Sang

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
> How do we get ebXML added to this one?
>
>  http://www.nwfusion.com/links/Encyclopedia/
>
> I'm sure there are more out there too.
>
> Their entry for 'XML' clearly needs updating to
> include 'ebXML' as well.
>
>  http://www.nwfusion.com/links/Encyclopedia/X/526.html
>
> This 'hearts and minds' stuff is insiduous....
>
> I'm sure there's more of these online dictionaries too.
>
> We should target the main ones I guess.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> DW.

Sang Shin                       sang.shin@sun.com
Strategic Market Development    (781) 442-0531(Work)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          (781) 993-1136(Fax)

http://www.plurb.com/webservices/index.html#Bio
http://www.plurb.com/misc/te/SangSchedule.html
(Life is worth living... with Passion!)