Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] FW: Coles 1/15/2003: eBES Information Centre onebXML - 2

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:
> Sang,
>
> You realize of course that we do have success stories with
> all three of these right now - and we have those in the
> Adoption document downloadable from our website.

Yes, Indeed. One thing I would suggest is that we should
have an explicit link to this document from the main ebXML
website given that "customer adoption story" is equally
important (and probably more important as we move on)
as "ebXML implmentation".  (It took me a while to find
this document from the site.)

-Sang

> eBES are just following our lead here - but hopefully they
> will publish more details on the EU centric efforts in time,
> and we can focus more on N.America...
>
> Cheers, DW.
>
> Message text written by Sang Shin
>
> This is great.  A couple of things that I think that are badly needed
> for ebXML at this juncture are (1) real-life customer adoption stories
> and (2) ebXML implementation best practice guidelines.  And I am
> excited to see eBES's effort on the following subjects
>
> 2. Application and use of ebXML
>   2.1. Available tools and software products
>   2.2. Pilot projects and implementations
>   2.3. Migration from EDI to ebXML
>
> -Sang<

Sang Shin                       sang.shin@sun.com
Strategic Market Development    (781) 442-0531(Work)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          (781) 993-1136(Fax)

http://www.plurb.com/webservices/index.html#Bio
http://www.plurb.com/misc/te/SangSchedule.html
(Life is worth living... with Passion!)