Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT Steering Committee Minutes - 16 Jan 2003

ebXML JMT Steering Committee Minutes - 16 Jan 2003

Teleconference host:
GXS

Attendees:
Monica Martin
Alan Kotok
David Webber

Reports:

David Webber - working on XML formats for website
recording of Projects and Events.

Monica Martin - coordination with CEFACT marketing folks.
Will send back response to them on coordinating on
new content updates to both our sites.

Alan Kotok - reported that facilitation for ebXML Europe
moving ahead, and success in getting the speakers
group up and running.  Has recruited some reviewers
for papers, and looking for additional people.

Other Items.

Many JMT members will be in Santa Fe next week
at DAMA conf'.  Good opportunity to get feedback
from end users on variety of topics.  Several
presentations also being given - so we can
also garner 'best of' for our own website
catalogue of PPTs

Next meeting:
Thursday, 30 January 2003 2:00 PM-3:00 PM ESTCall 301-340-5190. Enter
Mtg ID 5466 when prompted.