Subject: RE: [ebxml-mktg-sc] ebXML JMT Steering Committee Minutes - 30 Jan 2003

Message text written by INTERNET:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

All to send suggestions for European dignitaries for Showcase keynote to
Sang/Alan/Carol.
<<<<

Alan,

My suggestion would be to contact David Weatherby in London,
and see if we can have a Minister talk about e-Gov in the UK.

  DAVID.WEATHERBY@E-CENTRE.ORG.UK

Back last year I contacted various people from the Cabinet Office
including Pauline Bradshaw.

Bradshaw Pauline - CITU -",
INTERNET:PBRADSHAW@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk

Someone connected to these initiatives would be good
I suspect.

Getting a government person to talk would enhance the attendence
from London - and also since this is a UN/CEFACT sponsored
iniatitive - having someone talk about EU needs on eGov / and or
eBusiness / trade would be a strong fit.

Thanks, DW