Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] META ebXML report

Attached is the file that contains my comments. (It
contains my personal view so you might want to check
them out first before sending it to them.)

-Sang

Carol Geyer wrote:
> CONFIDENTIAL: ebXML JMT Steering Committee
>
> Attached is a preview version of a META Group research piece on ebXML.
> It will be followed shortly by a longer paper that
> will go into more detail. The author has requested comments and feedback
> from OASIS, as the research is ongoing and there is still debate within
> META about the position expressed.
>
> Patrick and I will be responding to META later this week. If anyone from
> the JMT SC would like to review and send me comments on the attached, I
> will forward them to META and use them in our discussions.
>
> Many thanks,
> Carol

Sang Shin                       sang.shin@sun.com
Strategic Market Development    (781) 442-0531(Work)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.          (781) 993-1136(Fax)

http://www.plurb.com/webservices/index.html#Bio
http://www.plurb.com/misc/te/SangSchedule.html
(Life is worth living... with Passion!)