Subject: [ebxml-mktg-sc] META ebXML report

CONFIDENTIAL: ebXML JMT Steering Committee

Attached is a preview version of a META Group research piece on ebXML.
It will be followed shortly by a longer paper that
will go into more detail. The author has requested comments and feedback
from OASIS, as the research is ongoing and there is still debate within
META about the position expressed.

Patrick and I will be responding to META later this week. If anyone from
the JMT SC would like to review and send me comments on the attached, I
will forward them to META and use them in our discussions.

Many thanks,
Carol