Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Revised Adoption Paper Doc attached.

Alan,

OK - I'll let Monica make those edits and consolidate
everyones changes.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Alan Kotok

David:

For a couple of the applications in the inventory, you have my name down as

a place holder.  Here are the names of real people, who know what they are
talking about ...

papiNet:  Arthur Colman, papiNet Technical Lead, colman@drybridge.com

European Transmission System Operators (ETSO): Erik Hartwell. Convenor of
ETSO Task Force 14, erik.hartwell@eltra.dk

Alan Kotok<