Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-mktg-sc] 4/25/2003: eGov Interest and Details]

Message text written by "Monica J. Martin"

Please let me know so I can respond back to the larger eGov TC list.

Monica,

Do have a sample?  I liked Dee Schurs post in the OASIS news today,
that showed each day and the meetings, cooupled with the announce
on the live demos and showcases.

Yes?

Thanks, DW