Subject: URGENT - ebXML Lite !?!

Title: URGENT - ebXML Lite !?!

Folks,

Some of my sales guys who sell to the automotive market have told me that they have seen documents floating around (from Covisint and others) that refers to something called "ebXML Lite"....a limited ebXML implementation supporting:

Any payload.
Acknowledgement at the protocol level.
Digital Signature.
MIME multipart message package.
Protocol Neutral messages.
Reliable messaging at the protocol level.
SOAP 1.1.
Synchronous transport.
SOAP envelope as first payload with SOAP header and SOAP body, including manifests.
Support ebXML 2.0 message packaging specification.

Have any of you been involved with the definition/implementation of "ebXML Lite" ?

Regards.......Mark