Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] For Friday: Revised Messaging Assessment WP attached

Monica,

OK - that makes sense.  We could mention them in the Business section,
and note they were not included because of industry sector, I like that.
We could also put AS1 in there, since AS2 supercedes it, and then
we could probably add some others like FIX and SWIFT that are
industry specific too.

Any others, Alan / Mark, or is that representative enough?

Also Monica - nice set of edits - most look good to go.  The sanity check
on the 9-scoring - I'll think about that in the morning and adjust the
rationale
as necessary and make that more water tight.  Also - I like the idea of
coloring a box - when a particular technology has the sole highscore
in that category.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Monica J. Martin"
>David,
May I suggest you at least note there are other messaging formats out
there that are not assessed that may be relevant to particular industry
segments such as RosettaNet and one other if you can think of it and not
leave RN as the only one.

<