Subject: Re: [ebxml-mktg-sc] Revised ebMS WP attached.

David, et al.

Good job.  I got my comments in on an earlier draft.

Just a little reminder that this group is a joint OASIS/CEFACT endeavor,
and we would like to have the announcement for the DISA Daily Wire at the
same time as XML.Org.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/